Thursday, July 28, 2011

TOMORROW!

Hey everyone!



I am currently looking at my half packed suitcase sitting propped on my bed and thinking "OH my goodness! Where did that last week goo?!" The answer? "I dunno!" But here it is! The night before I head over to the airport! I'm pretty sure tomorrow's just gonna be briefing at LAX and we're not actually leaving for Japan until Saturday, but still! This is it! I'm really going!



Thank you everyone for all your amazing and wonderful support! For now I have to finish packing! Aaah! Still so much! It's crazy! But I am so excited for this trip and this opportunity and the amazing ways I know God will use me.



Well sayonara for now! Thanks so much, lots of love to you all and I'll keep you posted!



-Elaine Cutting

No comments:

Post a Comment